There may be a time when your questions don’t seem to be answered by the Support Pages at turboDial.biz. When you need a person at our Support Team to help, you can email us at: email@example.com
In order to expedite the process of finding a solution, please include the answers to these questions in your email to the Support Team:
- Has this problem always occurred whenever you use turboDial? If not, when did it begin to occur?
- Does this problem happen on every call you make or only certain calls?
- Does this problem affect every user in your team or only certain users?
- Are you using a PC or Mac? If PC, what version of Windows are you using?
- What browser are you using?
- Are you receiving an error message? What does it say?
- Have you tried rebooting your computer? Clearing cache?
- Can you provide the date, time and phone number of the call or SMS text message that encountered the problem?
- Can you provide screen shots to help us understand the problem better?
We take pride in our Support Services and try our best to respond back in a timely manor and help you arrive at the solution to your problem.