Your cost to use turboDial includes these components:
- turboDial – the base account (monthly fee)
- turboDial – optional Upgrades and Add-ons (monthly fee)
turboDial – the base account
- turboDial subscriptions are month-to-month and you can cancel at any time. Cancellation takes effect at the end of the current billing cycle.
- Base account: $29.95/month
- The base account includes the first User authorized for turboDial on a PC/Mac
turboDial – optional Upgrades and Add-ons
- Additional Users:
- Additional Authorized PC/Mac Users to the Base account: $10.00/month each
- Mobile App Users: $10.00/month for each User you have explicitly authorized for the Mobile App
- Volume Dialing Upgrade (Power Dial): $5.00/month per each PC/Mac User in your account
- Hosted Voice Upgrade: $15.00/month per each PC/Mac User in your account
- Automation Tools:
- Campaign SMS: $10.00/month – flat rate, covers all Users
- SMS Automated Conversations: $10.00/month – flat rate, covers all Users
- Hot Lead Calls: $10.00/month – flat rate, covers all Users
- Hot Lead Alerts: $5.00/month per each PC/Mac User in your account
- The User charge is discounted for more than 10 PC/Mac Users:
- For 11-20 Users, the rate is $3/month/User.
- For 21 or more Users, the rate is $2/month/User.
Twilio – Voice and Text Messaging Usage Costs
Twilio provides voice and text messaging communication using the Internet. As a turboDial user you will sign up for a separate Twilio account and Twilio will charge your credit card directly for the voice minutes and SMS messages you use..
Go here to see Twilio – Usage Pricing.